[Qgis-user] Importing Cropland Data Layer

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 3 16:16:32 PDT 2018

For those following, Emily and I worked on the problem and figured out a
workaround.

CropScape claims to provide data in EPSG:102003, however on inspection
the data is actually EPSG:5070

My QGIS 2/3 on linux properly read it as 5070, however QGIS 3 on windows
on Emily's machine read it as 102003 for some reason. Changing that in
the properties puts the file in the correct place.

Thanks,
Alex