[Qgis-user] Fwd: QGIS web map - add author name

Yossi Rokni yossi.rokni at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 04:53:14 PDT 2018

Found it.
I created a new template in C:\Users\username\.qgis2\qgis2web\templates
folder with the required author name.
Before I export (in version 2.18) the map, I select this template, and then
I export.
t works, even after updating the map with QGIS Desktop.

‫בתאריך יום ה׳, 2 באוג׳ 2018 ב-14:17 מאת ‪Philip Barlow‬‏ <‪
philipb at pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk‬‏>:‬