[Qgis-user] QGIS SCCM package

Bugey, Anna Anna.Bugey at itk-rheinland.de
Mon Aug 6 03:42:16 PDT 2018

Hello fellow QGIS users,

I´m trying to create an SCCM package that contains QGIS with a few plugins pre-installed. I found these instructions: http://www.qgis.de/doku.php?id=site:kommunalverwaltung:netzwerk_install (Sorry, in German)
My problem is, since the instructions start out with a local installation, there are some paths pointing to my local AppData directory. The instructions say that I should change those paths to a central location. However, I would like the paths that now point to my local directory to point to each clients local AppData directory. Will this happen automatically? Do you have any suggestions how I could proceed with this?

Maybe there is a also different (easier) way to create an SCCM package with pre-installed plugins (there are no other adaptations on the QGIS installation necessary)?

Any suggestions welcome since I didn´t find much information on QGIS and SCCM on the web.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Anna