[Qgis-user] QGIS SCCM package

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Aug 9 07:02:57 PDT 2018

Dear Anna,

For QGIS 2 we had a similar approach.

Instead of using global settings, we added a section to the start-up batch that copies default settings from some network drive to users %HOME% (while replacing some user related paths strings...) utilizing the --confgpath option. See e.g.: http://planet.qgis.org/planet/tag/settings%5D/

Project templates or composer templates can still remain on network drive, BTW...

Cheers
Stefan