[Qgis-user] filter on joined table broken?

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Aug 16 22:50:10 PDT 2018

Hi Burghardt,

thanks a lot for your test. I've just filed it as a bug.

Right now, the data isn't in PostgreSQL. For this project, I'm working
with GPKG, Shapefiles and temporary layers only.

Until the problem get fixed, I need to work with the join functions
from processing (or import the data in a DB, like you suggested).

Best regards,
Tobias