[Qgis-user] Delimited text issue

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Dec 3 03:47:02 PST 2018

Hi,

You seem to have an issue in your data around row 20. Probably not
enough delimeters, or an unescaped character within an attribute that
makes QGIS believe that parts of the data belongs to a different,
potentially incompatible, attribute.

Please check your data against mistakes. If you can't find it out
yourself, upload it somewhere to share it and we can have a look.
Without having access to your data and the setting you used (e.g. a
screenshot of your settings), it is impossible to help.

Another potential trouble could be that you have chosen more than one
delimiter and QGIS chokes on that because that other delimiter is part
of your data in a certain attribute.

Andreas