[Qgis-user] Transfer color style from one raster to the other rasters.

GILLEN Finbar finbar.gillen at axa.ie
Wed Dec 5 09:03:37 PST 2018

Hi,

This topic relates to an issue I am having.

Example:

I have a project where I have joined a csv file to GIS file, I have created my set styling for the layer and saved the project

Every month I overwrite the existing csv file with figures for that month and this updates the csv file in the project.

What I would like is for the gis file which I have joined the csv to, for it to recognize the new figures that are in the field I am using to symbolize the layer and classify it automatically without me having to hit classify. Hope that makes sense....Is this possible?

Regards
Finbar