[Qgis-user] QGIS

andrea piccoli andy.piccoli at hotmail.it
Fri Dec 14 09:54:21 PST 2018

Good evening, I just had an issue with QGIS. I'm trying to install the plugin called GEarthView: at first it seemed it was installed perfectly, but as soon as I tried to use it I got error and the only thing I could do was close the program. When I reopened it I got the same problem, so I uninstalled it and I got another different problem: the second time the plugin was corrupted and the software suggested me to uninstall it (again). What should I do?