[Qgis-user] Raster Clipper Tool

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Dec 18 10:00:15 PST 2018

Steve,

Yes you've noticed, Clip raster by * is actually the same underlying
tool as Translate.... gdal_translate. They are just different GUI to
make it easier for the user to make relevant parameter selections.

You could go full command-line if you want, even if you don't this will
help you understand the options:
https://www.gdal.org/gdal_translate.html

Thanks,
Alex