[Qgis-user] how to properly reference longitude values in different datasets

Lee Eddington lee.w.eddington at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:16:01 PST 2018

Coming back to this…I did some reading on MDAL and tried the instructions found at:

	https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/blog/2018/10/18/mdal/ <https://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/blog/2018/10/18/mdal/>

trying to load the GFS dataset as a mesh instead of a raster, but I get the following error message:

	Tools::BufferedFileWriter::open: Cannot open file.: unspecified upstream_category error

I also tried loading the ECMWF_ERA-40_subset.nc dataset linked to the blog post and get an error message saying it is an invalid data source.

I’m using QGIS version 3.4.1-Madeira on MacOSX 10.14.2

Lee