[Qgis-user] Idea: Crowd-sourcing a batch-georeferencer plugin withQR code ?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Feb 3 11:49:26 PST 2018

Thanx guys for the hint,
but this is a "serious" project ;)

My detail maps I have to produce are scattered around an area of ca. 200
sqkm, I want to have the freedom to design everything I want to with
overview maps for finding the spot, inserting already existing data etc.
So fieldpapers.org is nice, but doesn't bring me any convenience in my
QGIS-workflows.

Cheers
Bernd