[Qgis-user] Mac OS X testing for QGIS 3

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Thu Feb 8 22:22:27 PST 2018

Hi John,

I believe there is no current complete dmg-file for QGIS3-dev. But you can use the excellent site under [1] to install QGIS3-dev using Homebrew.  Unfortunately, there are problems with the matplotlib dependency at the moment (see [2]). Yersterday I've tried to install the current version but it failed.

Even so I hope that my hints help.

Regards
Burghardt

[1] https://github.com/qgis/homebrew-qgisdev/blob/master/development/README.md