[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 initial settings from QGIS 2

David Addy davesgrandad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 00:45:39 PST 2018

I was pleased to download QGIS3 last night, and I clicked on the option to
include my existing settings from QGIS2.
However, when opening Q3 it seemed to be in the full naked default
situation. There were no "Recent Projects" and my local CRS was not set to
OSGB 36. The CRS is easily corrected of course, but is there any way to get
back "Recent Projects" and whatever else I had previously set up in QGIS 2?
Any advice welcome.
Best wishes to all, and I can't wait to get into Q3 properly.