[Qgis-user] 2.18.13: WMS caching deactivated?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Jan 13 09:08:05 PST 2018

Hello,
I am bumping my mail from last october which got no reactions, but I still
face the same problems, now even in 2.99.
It seems to me that ordinary WMS layers do not get cached, or the cache is
not read. Anyway, zooming or panning takes "ages" (ca. 4 seconds) to
render the image with the WMS as the only layer.
I already had this problem on Linux Mint with 2.18.x and now it's the same
with 2.99

Could s.o. maybe test this with
http://www.geodaten.bayern.de/ogc/ogc_dop200_oa.cgi? in e.g. EPSG: 25832 ?

Thanks,