[Qgis-user] Problem with Zonal Statistics plugin

Eunice Renovalles emrenovalles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:21:46 PDT 2018

Good day!

I am new to using QGIS v.2.18.19 and am having trouble processing some NDVI
images using Zonal Statistics plugin. I needed to determine the ndvi values
of specific areas in an image. I have created shapefile layers (polygon)
within the image to bound the areas of interest. I have set its CRS similar
to the raster image file.

I have clicked raster > Zonal Statistics plugin > Zonal statistics plugin
(and noticed that no loading bar appeared to denote plugin processing).
Using Identify Features Tool, I clicked on the area of interest but the
mean, median, maximum, and minimum values were not displayed in the
features tree table. Moreover, upon opening attributes table of the
shapefile layer, no data was also shown.

Your help will be very appreciated.

Regards,
Eunice