[Qgis-user] Iterating two layers in Report - QGIS 3.2

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:20:23 PDT 2018

Thank you very much Frank.

Yes, it's an excellent post, I've read it to learn new Report features.

My issue are labels: I would like to hide them if they are out of the
feature that is being iterated, especially when there are various labeled
layers... Well i've used plan B: satellite imagenery from quickmapservice
as base, which is masked by iterated polygon which has no fill;  and white
labels that are hidden by white fill of polygons that are not iterated.

Regards

Carlos