[Qgis-user] Qgis config settings

Frank Broniewski hallo at frankbroniewski.com
Mon Jul 9 00:01:47 PDT 2018

Hi Patrick,

the location changed from QGIS 2 to QGIS 3. QGIS 2 is the .qgis2 folder, while .config/QGIS/profile/default is the folder for QGIS 3. I want to mention that you can have more than one user profile in QGIS 3, see https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog30/index.html#feature-add-support-for-user-profiles for more details on that

HTH
Frank