[Qgis-user] [EXT]: QGIS 3.2.1 Installation Problem/Windows 10 (crssync.exe)

Sven Seiffert Sven.Seiffert at zsl.org
Fri Jul 27 00:18:14 PDT 2018

Hi,

I've been trying to install QGIS 3.2.1 on a machine that runs Windows 10.

At the end of the installation process an error message appears stating that crssync.exe has stopped working.

The last entry in the installation log reads: "Create folder: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\QGIS 3.2".

When trying to start QGIS, I receive an error message about a missing procedure entry point in the dynamic link library C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.2\qgis\bin\qgis_app.dll.

I have googled the issue but haven't been able to find a solution.

Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Please let me know if I can be of help with further details.

Many thanks,

Sven

The Zoological Society of London is incorporated by Royal Charter
Principal Office England. Company Number RC000749
Registered address:
Regent's Park, London, England NW1 4RY
Registered Charity in England and Wales no. 208728

This e-mail has been sent in confidence to the named addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or distribute
it in any form, and you are asked to contact the sender immediately.
Views or opinions expressed in this communication may not be those
of The Zoological Society of London and, therefore, The Zoological
Society of London does not accept legal responsibility for the contents
of this message. The recipient(s) must be aware that e-mail is not a
secure communication medium and that the contents of this mail may
have been altered by a third party in transit.
If you have any issues regarding this mail please visit: https://www.zsl.org/about-us/contact-us

This message has been scanned for viruses by TRITON AP-EMAIL Cloud, a security service from: https://www.forcepoint.com/