[Qgis-user] Bug or Feature - QGIS 3.2 raster styling

Shawn Carter shawn.m.carter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:20:31 PDT 2018

One of the more common tasks I use QGIS for is creating flood inundation
and water extent maps using a variety of remotely sensed data.  My general
method for visualizing the data was to create a discrete singlelayer
pseudocolor ramp  with two classes.  For example, if using NDWI data I
would set values of [-1, 0.1] as fully transparent and [0.1, 1] as opaque
shade of blue.  On Ubuntu 18.04, QGIS 3.2 I've noticed that if I only use
two classes, the data isn't displayed.  If I add a third class it will be
displayed.  Is this a problem and should I submit a bug report?

Thanks,
Shawn