[Qgis-user] QGIS Processing Modeler : Raster Calculator output issues

Juliette Ortet juliette.ortet3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:57:21 PDT 2018

I currently work with rasters and I'd like to create a QGIS plugin. To do so, I use the QGIS Processing Modeler. I need to use the raster calculator.
When I use the raster calculator in the QGIS toolbar (out of the Processing Modeler), I get the good results for my formula. But when I use the raster calculator with the same formula in the QGIS Processing Modeler, there are some issues with the output raster:
1. on QGIS 3.0 (Girona): the output raster only contains "no data" values.
2. on QGIS 2.18 (Las Palmas): the process is done, but there is no output raster.
3. on QGIS 2.6 (Brighton): the process is done, but the output raster isn't properly generated and can't be loaded and saved.
Any ideas to face this issues ? Thanks in advance :-)
Juliette

---