[Qgis-user] MS localdb crash error

Franklin, Chris - Perth. CFranklin at rml.com.au
Mon Jun 11 16:44:01 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have an ODBC connection to a MS localDB on my machine, I have a spatialised view in that Db showing only 2 point currently collected by a 3 party piece of software via an internal GPS unit, I can bring into QGIS but if I zoom in and out QGIS crashes - see report below. No other layers are loaded - im running QGIS3 on Windows 10. I have also tried in QGIS 2.18.20 with the same result.

h2. User Feedback

h2. Report Details

*Crash ID*: a3e6a017d398405b26144fef17da819ca6a5a747

*Stack Trace*
<pre>
RtlEnterCriticalSection :
SQLDisconnect :
LockHandle :
SQLGetStmtAttrW :
isProvider :
isProvider :
isProvider :
QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator::QgsVectorLayerFeatureIterator :
QgsVectorLayerFeatureSource::getFeatures :
QgsVectorLayerLabelProvider::registerFeature :
QgsMapRendererCustomPainterJob::doRender :
QgsMapRendererCustomPainterJob::staticRender :
QgsMapRendererJob::renderingTime :
QThreadPoolPrivate::reset :
QThread::start :
BaseThreadInitThunk :
RtlUserThreadStart :
</pre>

*QGIS Info*
QGIS Version: 3.0.3-Girona
QGIS code revision: commit:8a899c8758
Compiled against Qt: 5.9.2
Running against Qt: 5.9.2
Compiled against GDAL: 2.2.4
Running against GDAL: 2.2.4

*System Info*
CPU Type: x86_64
Kernel Type: winnt
Kernel Version: 10.0.16299

Any help gratefully received.

Kind Regards

Chris

Kind Regards

[RDG-Logo-Tagline]

Chris Franklin
Senior GIS Officer
Level 2, Australia Place, 15 - 17 William Street
Perth, Western Australia 6000
T: +61 8 9261 6100  |  D: +61 8 9261 6127 |  M: +61 420 665660
www.rml.com.au<http://www.rml.com.au/>

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.