[Qgis-user] Add a delimited text layer plugin for QGIS 3.0.3

Shuaib Almosawa shuaibalmosawa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:58:20 PDT 2018

Dear all,
I'm a new user,
I found a tutorial
<https://multimedia.journalism.berkeley.edu/tutorials/qgis-basics-journalists/>
designed for 1.6.0 version of QGIS helpful. My QGIS version is 3.0.3 though
and some plugin names mentioned in the tutorial are a bit different.
Specifically, I'm finding it hard to pinpoint the plugins the tutorial
advised users to install. One such plugin is "Add Delimited Text Layer
plugin" and I couldn't find it in the version I'm having. It should have a
different name but can't find it. Could you please help me pinpoint this
plugin in 3.0.3 version as well as other plugins that are advised to be
installed to get started with creating a map.
Thanks for your time answering this and looking forward to hearing back
from you.
best,

--

Shuaib Almosawa