[Qgis-user] Ordinary Kriging (QGIS v 3.0.3)

PARESH CHAUKHANDE paresh.chaukhande at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 21:49:30 PDT 2018

I am doing ordinary kriging in QGIS 3(Girona) for multiplication data (lonlat) of India. After running the algorithms, two options are generated:  Prediction and Quality Measure by default. After these when I came to Symbology  option, by default Singleband Gray is alive. When I change the option such as Multiband Color, ,Singleband Pseudocolor etc. then the Prediction and Quality Measure values are getting disappear.
I want to generate maps by performing ordinary kriging in qgis. Any help..!!!
Step by step guidance will be highly appreciable.

Sincerely yours,

PARESH CHAUKHANDE.
Scientist,ICAR,INDIA.