[Qgis-user] qgis.networkanalysis missing in QGIS 3

karlg karl.geog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:18:08 PDT 2018

Thanks. I saw that shortest path and service area tools are available in the
toolbox, but unless I’m missing something, nothing for building the graph
data structure they work against. The construction of a graph was documented
for v2.18, using QgsLineVectorLayerDirector (“A graph is constructed using a
so-called Director...”). The 2.18 documentation is repeated in the “testing”
docs, but is no longer applicable.

The classes and methods for creating a graph may exist in v3, with new names
– no way of knowing that I can find.

Karl

-----
kgeographer.org