[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18 freeze meanwhile editing

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:32:06 PDT 2018

Hi,
I'm using qgis 2.18.
Every time I goin ediiting on a shapefile , after insert about 10 or 20
features it (the qgis) is freezing. Windows (I use win 7) report me qgis is
not responding and I need to kill it and restart.

I usually do not lost nothing because I know this and after every on insert
I save always the shapefile and the project.
But it is boring.
I like to know if this is a know issue of qgis or it could be a specific
issue of my qgis install.

I use qgis 2.18.18 (32 bit) but it happened also when I use 2.14 and
windows 7 64 bit.

Many thx.

--
Andrea Peri