[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18 freeze meanwhile editing

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 27 23:49:35 PDT 2018

Hi Andrea,

Do you have any plugins enabled? I heard of situations, where a badly
programmed Python plugin could cause such issue.

Can you try starting QGIS without any Python-plugin enabled - see the
--noplugins option at
https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#command-line-options.

I can't promise if it helps to resolve the issue, but if it does, it
would be useful to know which plugin is the culprit.

Greetings,
Andreas