[Qgis-user] qgis 3.2 attribute table thousand separator

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 29 06:24:49 PDT 2018

I have to agree with Tobias here. It is the most annoying new "feature"
in QGIS 3x - this localizing of numeric values (decimal point and
thousand separator). It causes many troubles.

Plus: keep in mind that there are countries where several systems are in
place. It shouldn't be forced on the user by the operating system
setting. In Switzerland, some cantons use the "point" as decimal
separator, while in other cantons, they use the "comma".

I would very much appreciate if there could be separate settings how to
treat decimal point and thousand separator. The current behavior bothers
me a lot.

Andreas