[Qgis-user] New WEB Suite for QGIS - G3W-SUITE

Walter Lorenzetti lorenzetti at gis3w.it
Thu May 3 00:09:13 PDT 2018

Hi Luca,

Il 02/05/2018 16:30, Luca Manganelli ha scritto:
> On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Walter Lorenzetti
> <lorenzetti at gis3w.it <mailto:lorenzetti at gis3w.it>> wrote:
>
>     Hi users, hi developers,
>
>     I am pleasure to introduce you a new suite to publish QGIS
>     projects on web by QGIS-Server  that we developed in past 2-3
>     years at GIS3W
>
> ​This project sounds interesting. Some questions:
> 1) this webgis should run under django ​system?
The system is a CLIENT-SEVER system based on a API REST comunication,
webgis client is indipendent from admin server.
A the moment webgis layout page is served from a django view, but there
aren't problem if base layout page is outside django system.
> 2) is it extensible (i.e. can I add custom buttons, actions, etc...)?
Yes is possible to add custom elements in programming way, as I wrote
webgis client built with vue.js (https://vuejs.org/) with reactive logic.
> 3) there's a tile caching system. Does it solve the usual problems
> with labels?
Inside repository you find a module for chaching:
https://github.com/g3w-suite/g3w-admin-caching
Is a django module that user Tilestache for caching single layer of a
QGIS Project.
Is very simple and a the moment solve labels problems with tilestache
capabilities.

Walter Lorenzetti phD
email: lorenzetti at gis3w.it
skype: aiki74
twitter:w_lorenzetti <https://twitter.com/w_lorenzetti>
g+:aiki74 <https://plus.google.com/117055903318462447104/>
Tel/Cell: (+39) 347-6597931
Viale Verdi 24 - 51016 Montecatini Terme (PT)
Nuovi corsi QGIS e GFOSS
<http://gis3w.it/it/calendario-corsi-software-geografici>