[Qgis-user] Setting up QGIS/QGIS Server in ipv6 only environment

Revenue_Positive nathan.j.gire at irs.gov
Tue May 15 06:10:52 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,

I'm working with an IT team trying to set up an instance of QGIS that can be
accessed on a server environment, a la RStudio Server.  Can QGIS Server
function this way, and can it function this way with only an ipv6 connection
available?  That second question is key - we have a pretty tight environment
here and can't allow any ipv4 dependencies.

Sorry for the basic questions, I simply don't see answers to these that a
non-IT person like me can grasp.

-Rev_Pos