[Qgis-user] click on raster outline to make it visible

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Thu May 24 01:54:45 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have over 500 tif raster files that are georeferenced.
I  want to present them with QGIS server.
I have changed the scale visibility so that they only get rendered when the
user zooms in to a scale smaller than 1/2000.
The problem I'm having is that several of the tiffs overlap each other.
I would like only to show the outlines of the tiff files and when the user
clicks on a particular outline, only the tiffs that lay under the clicking
point are shown.
Is there a way to do this?

Regards,