[Qgis-user] QGIS 3 clipping raster with a polygon - problem

David Addy davesgrandad at gmail.com
Fri May 25 04:27:32 PDT 2018

I have upgraded to 3.0.3 and tried to clip another file. Oh Joy! It worked.
However I was a bit disconcerted by the GDAL readout at the bottom of the
box which described output to a temp file even though I had specified a new
filename and location. However, the new file name was actually applied.
Here is the dialogue box. You can see that the GDAL commands no longer
contain all the double slashes of previous.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t367907/lenny_algorithm_Q3.jpg>