[Qgis-user] Plugins repository unavailable for 2.18?

Mike Hyslop mdhyslop at mtu.edu
Fri May 25 11:10:49 PDT 2018

And I see this error:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml/?qgis=2.18
Line Number 6817, Column 553:        <description><![CDATA[The plugin
introduces the tiss-indicatrix (quick-and-dirty Tissot-indicatrix
realization) term by Szabó and Wirth, 2015. The tiss-indicatrix uses
constant radius ellipsoidal caps (calculated by Vincenty's formula)
instead of the original infinitesimal small Tissot circles. These caps are
able to transform on the fly from a reference ellipsoid to a selected
project coordinate reference system. The user can study the distortions of
the caps in a blink, such conclusions can be drawn as the projection is
conformal or equal-area.]]></description>