[Qgis-user] Plugins repository unavailable for 2.18?

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sat May 26 00:21:32 PDT 2018

I did  fresh installs of 2.18 and 3.0 on a new computer today and both have the repository listed as https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml  - both work fine for me and show the correct plugins for each version. Maybe it’s just the extra ?qgis=2.18 is the bit that has been changed?

Cheers - Phil