[Qgis-user] layers shift when exporting from composer to jpg

MIKE MCGRADY mikemcgrady at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 07:57:44 PDT 2018

I wanted to make a quick map using composer using a google hybrid map as background.  Everything looked fine in the preview, but when I looked at the jpg, the data were no longer in the right space, having shifted some few km to the west.  I am using QGIS 2.8.3 Wien.  Am I missing something?  Any work around?

I am not very experienced with QGIS, so simple instructions work best (in all things)

M. J. McGrady
Am Rosenhugel 59
A-3500 Krems
Austria