[Qgis-user] Question

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Nov 1 01:14:26 PDT 2018

Hi,

Others have responded.  I will only add that Google Earth uses OSM data and data from local governments, like NRCan in Canada.  You can always vectorize the data from Google but all you will get for Google is a pretty picture.  I would contact local governments for data if it exits.  You can always look at what is available from satellite imagery from the various space agencies.  I imagine you are looking for roads?  You can also use data from openlayer plugin or better, the  quickmap plugin.  That plugin has additional providers that you can add in the plugin properties.

Nicolas