[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.4 macOS still doesn't install GRASS properly, ... 'sigh...'

Luis Puerto luiss.puerto at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:07:43 PDT 2018

Hey!

Thanks for the hint. I already knew and I’ve been trying to collaborate there as much as my ruby knowledge allow me. I have installed both QGIS2 and 3 with homebrew in my machine, which usually take me (us) some effort every time there is a new release since I like to build in my machine. For that reason I say I don’t understand why there isn’t any support —as far as I know— from QGIS development to have real up and running Homebrew tap, so users just have to type in their terminal brew install qgis3 and then use the app out of the box.