[Qgis-user] Qgis - create attribute at regular interval along Z axis based on above attribute elevation

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Nov 3 02:12:29 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am not quite sure I understand what you are asking but in Excel you could use a “round up” function.  Then perhaps use this rounded up number to do a vlookup on a table having the next higher up value? Not sure how to do that in Access.

Not sure how or if you can do that in QGIS... I would need to see actual problem i think to be able to fully understand it.

Nicolas