[Qgis-user] Iterators in QGIS

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Nov 13 05:50:39 PST 2018

Hi,

I use python and not the modeler but I believe the model, once finished can be run in batch mode like the other processing algorithms.  Others will confirm.  Unless there is very specific manipulations, You should find org2org in processing and  used in batch mode directly.

It can also be used in the command line and iterator can be done there if you use dos iterators.
https://www.gdal.org/ogr2ogr.html

If not I think the gdal plugin in Qgis 2.18 has a option (for many algorithms ) to take all files from one directly and to export them to another. I know they have this for gdal translate so they probably have it for OGR2OGR.  This uses a true iterator so you only have to set things once.  You can run two version of Qgis if you use the OSGeo4w installer.

Nicolas