[Qgis-user] Problens in atribute tables (bug?)

Frederico dos Santos Soares fssunb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:49:46 PST 2018

Hi Jorge and Everybody.

Jorge, thank you a lot for your help.

We discovered the error and we have bad news.

I looked for the bug with 'organize columns' and didn't find anything like
what's actually happening, which I will describe below. so let's start.

I think that you will need a layer with more than 14 columns and more than
45 rows. That is the specification of our smaler table. We have tried with
a smaller table and we don't get any error.

1 -  pick up the atribute table (postgres with geometry or shapefile),
right click in a column name and select 'Organize columns...'
2 - Reorder the columns. Thinking in column position  like a list, try a
sequence that  bring to initial positions the end elements. In a example
14,12,5,1,2...
3 - Back to the table, start edition.
4 - Click at QGIS numerator of table. this will turn editable the tuple of
the column 14 (remind the example above),
5 - Chose in menu table ''move selection to top"
6 - look for the atribute's of column 14, it will apear in another column
of the same selected object

Can anyone please confirm this bug?

Best regards,
Fred