[Qgis-user] QNEAT3 and GTFS data?

Clemens Raffler clemens.raffler at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:54:53 PST 2018

Hi Magnus,

no there are currently no plans to adding support for GTFS data due to
my limited time resources - I work on QNEAT3 in my spare time only.

Lookin at the structure of GTFS suppose that the implementation of this
format would require a lot of programming effort, whole new data
providers and a rather big budget.
In my opinion, support and analysis capabilities for GTFS should
definitely not be implemented as Python plugin but as part of the core
C++ API. In this case I would recommend contancting the core developers
at the QGIS dev mailinglist and preparation of proper funding.

Best regards form Vienna,
Clemens