[Qgis-user] Anybody to confirm this WFS problem?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Fri Oct 12 02:14:15 PDT 2018

I have problems using WFS in QGIS 3.2.2 - it appears to me that QGIS 3 needs
specific information on WFS version number - all the very simple projects
below (just one WFS layer) are created and can be opened in QGIS 2.18.24.
They vary on what was specified on WFS version when adding the WFS layer to
the project.

In QGIS 3.2.2 I can only open "WFS forced 1-0.qgs" where the WFS is forced
to be version 1.0 - the other ones hang forever....

WFS_Auto.qgs <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/WFS_Auto.qgs>
WFS_forced_1-0.qgs
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/WFS_forced_1-0.qgs>
WFS_forced_1-2.qgs
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/WFS_forced_1-2.qgs>
WFS_forced_2-0.qgs
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t202356/WFS_forced_2-0.qgs>

Can anybody confirm this behaviour?

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.2.2 in parrallel
Windows 7, 64bit