[Qgis-user] (no subject)

malhar malharpendse at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:27:09 PDT 2018

 Hello,

I am currently utilizing QGIS for a project that requires live GPS
tracking. I have two questions regarding this:

1) How would I be able to change the tracker symbol from a circle with a
cross in the middle to a symbol of an airplane?

2) Is there a way to change the breadcrumb trail to only show the previous
10 minutes of the trail during flight, but to have a complete image of the
track after the flight?

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions, but if they
are not able to be answered, would you be able to point me to a resource to
be able to solve these issues?

Sincerely,
Malhar