[Qgis-user] Accessing CORINE Data via Webservice

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Oct 15 08:21:02 PDT 2018

Am 15.10.2018 um 16:42 schrieb Mithoefer:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> do you need to access the whole European data set? I know only links
> to country databases, e.g Germany:
> http://www.geodatenzentrum.de/geodaten/gdz_rahmen.gdz_div?gdz_spr=deu&gdz_akt_zeile=5&gdz_anz_zeile=1&gdz_unt_zeile=22&gdz_user_id=0
>
> Cheers
> Klaus

Well, why should't I get access to the whole dataset when it's offered,
but searching the "products" of lame administrations? Today I need the
data for Albania (and shqip is not my mother tongue), and in two weeks
maybe Serbia ...

Thats why I posted the link to the webservice as it is advertised by the
Copernicus project.