[Qgis-user] Find local minima?

Georg Hörmann georg.hoermann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:42:00 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I have two files: a polygon shape file with gullies (big holes in the
landscape) and a DEM. I want to combine the two files and I want to find
now the lowest point of *each* polygon, i.e.
the point where the water flows out of each gully.
I know I can program a loop through the list of polygons, but I just
wanted to know if there is already a more elegant solution...

Thanks a lot,
Georg

--
Georg Hoermann, Dep. of Hydrology, Ecology, Kiel University, Germany
+49/431/2190916, mo: +49/176/64335754, icq:348340729, skype: ghoermann