[Qgis-user] Offline editing in 3.2

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Oct 18 11:56:28 PDT 2018

I'm attempting to take a project out in the field and use the offline
editing plugin. I activated it and pull the data offline but I can't
edit it. On Linux it appears I don't have write access to the spatialite
file and on windows I have write access to the spatialite file but I'm
guessing this is somewhere in the tables.

I tested 3.2 and master and both had the same result. 2.18 will let me
take it offline and edit and sync back. Did I stumble into some change
coming for 3.4 or should I file a ticket? I searched and didn't see
anything mentioned tickets filed (but I may have missed one).

Thanks,

Randy

--
Randal Hale