[Qgis-user] Classification in R (Off Topic)

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Oct 24 08:36:34 PDT 2018

The most appropriate forum would be:

The help page (in R) should give some indication of what "OOB" means, or perhaps provides references that will (I myself do not know).

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory

From: Qgis-user <qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Eddison Araya <eddisonjose at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 22, 2018 at 11:18 AM
To: qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Classification in R (Off Topic)

Hello, this is not the right forum, but I appeal to the community:

I made a process using R, changing only inputs and outputs to generate a supervised classification and gives me the following data at the end:

Calculating random forest object
Starting predictions
#################################################################################
OOB error rate estimate
0.007407407%

Confusion matrix
    1   2   3  4 class.error
1 101   0   0  0 0.000000000
2   0 101   0  0 0.000000000
3   0   0 101  1 0.009803922
4   0   1   1 99 0.019801980

Hello, this is not the right forum, but I appeal to the community:

I made a process using R, changing only inputs and outputs to generate a supervised classification and gives me the following data at the end:

So: 1. What does OOB mean in itself? 2. In what range or interval should the OOB value be so that the prediction is better?

Thank you