[Qgis-user] geopackage spatial query

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Mon Oct 29 07:20:40 PDT 2018

Hi Klaus,
as far as I understand it, geopackage does not support spatial functions  - opposite to spatialite (see [1]). I mean, this topic was also discussed at the QGIS user meeting in Essen.

[1] https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/228210/using-geopackage-instead-of-spatialite-and-vice-versa

Regards
Burghardt