[Qgis-user] Question

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Wed Oct 31 23:00:33 PDT 2018

Hi Mayank,

What sort of information were you hoping to gain from Google? The underlying imagery that can be used to digitise features into Open Street Map is often as up to date as Google. Maybe you could contact local OSM or Humanitarian teams and support adding further information to Open Street Map.

If you want to look at Google imagery in QGIS then you can do so from the Quick Map Services plugin.

Cheers - Phil