[Qgis-user] QGIS server and pg_service.conf

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Thu Sep 6 04:44:40 PDT 2018

Hi!

Yes, I did that. The environment variable PGSYSCONFDIR is set also on the server machine, it points to the same connection file and it works: QGIS on the server pc can load layers with this service parameter.

That's why I expected my (bundeled) QGIS server to do the same and use the pg service within the wms, but it gives only an empty wms, named like the .qgs, without the actual layers.
I'm using QGIS 2.18.23 here, maybe it's a bug?

Beste regards
Thomas