[Qgis-user] QGIS server and pg_service.conf

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Sep 6 11:33:58 PDT 2018

Hi Thomas,

Does it work now?

It might also be a different issue. It might be an authentication issue.
If you used authentication manager and don't store the login and
password in the QGIS project file, there may be issues. In that case you
also have to do something (I don't know exactly what) to enable
authentication manager on QGIS server to read the credentials. I also
wonder how to handle such cases. For that reason, I still store the
login name and password in the qgs project files, instead of using the
authentication manager.

If this is the case, maybe Alessandro can help?

Greetings,

Andreas